All Systems Go! 2023 Call for Proposals
The Call for Participation (CFP) for All Systems Go! 2023 is now open! Please submit your proposals for consideration.
The CFP will close on July 7th [EXTENDED till 10th] 2023. A response will be sent to all submitters on or before July 14th, 2023. The conference takes place in 🗺️ Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪 on Sept. 13-14th.
All Systems Go! 2023 is all about foundational open-source Linux technologies. We are primarily looking for deeply technical talks by and for developers, engineers and other technical roles.
We focus on the userspace side of things, so while kernel topics are welcome they must have clear, direct relevance to userspace. The following is a non-comprehensive list of topics encouraged for 2023 submissions:
- Image-Based Linux 🖼️
- Secure and Measured Boot 📏
- TPM-Based Local/Remote Attestation, Encryption, Authentication 🔑
- Low-level container executors and infrastructure ⚙️.
- IoT, embedded and server Linux infrastructure
- Reproducible builds 🔧
- Package management, OS, container 📦, image delivery and updating
- Building Linux devices and applications 🏗️
- Low-level desktop 💻 technologies
- Networking 🌐
- System and service management 🚀
- Tracing and performance measuring 🔍
- IPC and RPC systems 🦜
- Security 🔐 and Sandboxing 🏖️
Format: submissions must be in one of three formats: 35min talk + 5 min Q&A, 20min talk + 5 min Q&A, and 5min lightning talks.
Please familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct as all speakers and attendees are expected to abide by it.
This Call for Papers closed on 2023-07-11 01:59 (Europe/Berlin).