All Systems Go! 2019 Call for Papers
The Call for Participation (CFP) for All Systems Go! 2019 is now open! Please submit your proposals for consideration.
The CFP has been extended to July 8th, 2019. A response will be sent to all submitters on or before July 8th, 2019. The conference takes place on 🗓️ Sept 20th-22nd, 2019 in 🗺️ Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪.
All Systems Go! 2019 is all about foundational open-source Linux technologies. We are primarily looking for deeply technical, L300+ talks by and for developers, engineers and other technical roles.
We focus on the userspace side of things, so while kernel topics are welcome they must have clear, direct relevance to userspace. The following is a non-comprehensive list of topics encouraged for 2019 submissions:
- Low-level container executors and infrastructure
- IoT and embedded OS infrastructure
- BPF and eBPF filtering
- Package management, OS, container 📦, IoT image delivery and updating
- Building Linux devices and applications 🏗️
- Low-level desktop 💻 technologies
- Networking 🌐
- System and service management
- Tracing and performance measuring 🔍
- IPC and RPC systems 🦜
- Security 🔐 and Sandboxing 🏖️
Format: submissions must be in one of three formats: 35min talk + 5 min Q&A, 20min talk + 5 min Q&A, and 5min lightning talks.
Please familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct as all speakers and attendees are expected to abide by it.
For more information please visit our conference website!