All Systems Go! 2018 - Call for Participation
All Systems Go! is the foundational user-space Linux conference held Sept. 28th - 30th in Berlin. It consists of 2-days of presentations followed by 1 hackfest day. Full presentation slots are 30-45 minutes in length and lightning talk slots are 5-10 minutes.
All topic relevant to the user-space of Linux are welcome. In particular, we are looking for proposals including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Low-level container executors and infrastructure
- IoT and embedded OS infrastructure
- OS, container, IoT image delivery and updating
- Building Linux devices and applications
- Low-level desktop technologies
- System and service management
- Tracing and performance measuring
- IPC and RPC systems
- Security and Sandboxing
While our focus is definitely more on the user-space side of things, talks about kernel projects are welcome too, as long as they have a clear and direct relevance for user-space.